Living Without Plastic
We don't need a handful of people doing zero waste perfectly. We need millions of people doing it imperfectly Anne Marie Bonneau
What a stylish way to gift to someone who is becoming environmentally aware.
Not everyone knows where to start, or make the changes. This is a perfect way to encourage or support your eco warrior. On trend and very suited for a modern soul who loves our world and wants to be or perhaps already is taking care.
Small changes can make big differences!
- Moana Road bamboo cutlery set - contains a knife, fork, spoon, straw, chopsticks and cleaning brush, all in a handy travel pouch.
- Living without plastic book - more than 100 easy swaps for home, travel, dining, holidays, and beyond
- Glass thermos - double-walled to keep your beverages either hot or cold for longer whilst on the run.
- 2 x Tilley soaps in vanilla bean - made from a premium blend of sustainable palm and coconut oil, shea butter and natural vitamin E.
- Bags & Co cotton mesh shopping bag in beige - durable, practical and eco-friendly
- Stylish Gift Box